jellyfishdragon [Morkrash]

thejellyfish

hello 

recently i went on this site i found called fishbans - it is a api that bundles all global ban apis.

so i decided to play around with the lookup feature viewed some players to see what they were banned for, in the end i decided to check my profile out

to my shock i was banned for the reason - Banned for griefing and hacked client on C; no constructive edits.nerd.nu/appeal this was odd for me so i went to your appeal page as i 

dont believe i should have a ban

my reasons are:

i have never join your server - (if so i would like the ip i was logged on )

i have only use a hacked client in single player to know when players are hacking 

i was not given a date of ban

The mod who banned you is no longer active, so getting the screenshots they took of your grief would be very difficult. 

You will be unbanned once you read the rules and reply here stating that you have read and will follow them.

oh ok does the server have any block recorder if so could i have the log and ill reading your rules.  thank you

i have saw you rules i know most of them from other servers and yes i will follow the rules

Edited by thejellyfish

oh ok does the server have any block recorder if so could i have the log and ill reading your rules.  thank you

i have saw you rules i know most of them from other servers and yes i will follow the rules

The ban is from over a year ago. We change revisions from time to time, and do not retain the logblock data. You claim to know most of the rules, but I would suggest getting more familiar with them, as to not end up here again. You're unbanned, welcome back.