livold3000 [marting11]

livold3000

I've gotten band for using a racial slur. I do realise some people are offended by these slurs but I only used it when just me and 2 of my friends who were both in on the joke were online. It was not used in an offensive way towards any of the players or in an insultin or degrading fashion. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience I may have caused and beg you to unban me. If you choose not to I completely understand.

Ban information: ban for livold3000 for racial slur in chat. nerd.nu/appeal by marting11 on 2014-06-15 09:16:46 (1 note, 1 other ban)

Please be patient and wait for your banning moderator to attend to your appeal. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours, please feel free to B.U.M.P (Bring Up My Post) your appeal by replying here. 

Hello livold,

Here is the rule you broke :

No sexism, racism, homophobia or any type of hate speech.

You should know that all rules apply at all times, even if a moderator isn't present on the server.
Two recent incidents of trolling on C lead me to believe that you need a little break to calm down. You should treat everyone on the server respectfully.

You will be unbanned in three days from now, on June 18.