MrMcLovin98 [Dumbo52]

MrMcLovin98

My son was recently on this game, and he told me that there was some bullying going on. When I got over he told me that there was some older kids picking on him. I told him I'd talk to them, and when I did, they started making fun of me! I started to get angry, and I do admit that I used some curse words. Then it said he got banned. I payed alot of money for this game. Im guessing his ban was for was from cursing? I request he gets unbanned because it wasn't at all his fault. And come on, he's only 6.

Hello MrMcLovin98,

You are banned for:

Ban for mrmclovin98 on c.nerd.nu for Homophobia. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2013-05-28 15:39:52 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Dumbo52 will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Also be aware that there is a difference between cursing and the words you chose to use.  Have a look over the following post while you are waiting for dumbo52 to respond:  https://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?/topic/20-banned-for-a-homophobic-or-racial-slur-read-this/

MrMcLovin98,

As stated by Cyotie, you were banned for homophobia. After a prolonged case of blatant trolling on your part, you decided to use a homophobic slur in an attempt to dispel the bullying of your alleged 6-year-old son:

2013-05-28 16:38:15 | <MrMcLovin98> Stop bullying my kid, you fucking queer.

This type of language is completely unacceptable. To be unbanned, please reply here no earlier than Friday, May 31st stating that you have read and agree to follow the rules in addition to any of the rules you have broken. It also wouldn't hurt to take a look at the post Cyotie linked you to.

• 2 weeks later...