jllmprrt [jchance]

jllmprrt

Hey, I was banned for grief on C earlier. I haven't been on C in about a week, and the last thing I did there was modreq and ask for a plot from a user that hadn't been online since May or something. I'm on vacation at the moment and decided to check MCBouncer for kicks, and was quite shocked. I've read the rules and griefing is not allowed, but I can honestly tell you I don't remember griefing. This leads me to believe my account was used by someone else, and when I have access to a computer I'll change my password. Thanks.

Edit: previous ban for homophobia (1 Day)

https://nerd.nu/forums/index.php?/topic/897-jllmprrt-trooprm32/#entry5957

Edited by jllmprrt

While taking care of some grief at a big red dragon thing your name was in there with some others as breaking blocks. Whats going on with that?

If by big red dragon thing you mean the groudon I was building, then all I have to say there is that was mine. I tried to take down as much of it as I could before leaving, but alas was not able to. I assume the people that were banned around the same time as me were also involved with the grief? I could be wrong as I have no way of accessing the servers at the moment.

Ok, sorry about the confusion- my fault.   I've removed the ban.  

Sorry about the trouble-  the original block placements were out of logblock and all I could see were your breaks.

Nah don't worry about it. Happy to see you on the moderating team again, welcome back!