XxPAUxX220 [Dumbo52]

TirdonPCK

Hello, i recently purchased a account under the name of XxPAUxX220 and the first thing i did was Google his username to find out any history on him only to find tons of youtube videos about the profile "hacking" so i watched them, and it was in fact my new account  so i was wondering if you could unban my account under the name XxPAUxX220, I would prefer if my good name wasn't tarnished. Thank you for understanding, and have a good day.

Hey there XxPAUxX220, please wait for Dumbo52 to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for XxPAUxX220 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. No constructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2014-07-03 00:47:28 (1 more bans, no notes)

TirdonPCK,

As is the case with any account which has changed ownership since the ban, I will first ask you to change your account's password and to confirm that you have done so here. However, while your XxPAUxX220 account doesn't appear to have logged in using your IP, I am interested in why this account which you recently bought was banned only two days ago from our servers. Do you have an explanation for why you are appealing your ban immediately after it was issued, in spite of the account's ownership change?

I looked it up on fishbans.com and didn't want to me being banned an issue if i attempted to apply for staff or something on a server. Anyway that is no longer an issue as i just found out the account is a cracked premium account so please keep it banned and ignore my request because apparently the account is most likely still in use by the previous owner, sorry for the confusion.