[PMC] Approved Client Mods on PvE

TheRandomnatrix

I know the list has been posted publicly, but in researching mods this evening to add to the survival approved mods list i checked out zyins HUD and it seems to have a mild cave-location feature. when you activate the "safe" option and the "xray" sub-option, you can see blocks that monsters can spawn on, even if those blocks are underground or behind walls. I know that this isn't what players are using it for primarily, more the horse stat stuff, but it's something to be aware of. If it did not have the player locator or this xray-like feature, I'd be fine with it being on S, but for now it will be in our not-approved list. I hope it won't be a deal-breaker on P because of how useful it is to some.

Thanks for the heads up. Cave mapping would be treated as xray in any case. We found the player locator, while a bit sketchy, would ultimately be fine on P since we allow player radar and it wouldn't give a very significant advantage.

I think there was a locked version of zyins HUD that didn't have the xray suboption - I've seen some posts around saying that, at least.

Someone created a 'pve friendly' fork of zyin's a bit ago that only had horse stats. I didn't include it on the list since it was basically a subset of zyin's and was not officially affiliated with the base mod. Link to the thread