TexKid [marting11]

TexKid

I am so sorry for what I had said a few months back. I tried doing this ban appeal thing a few months back but I don't think it worked. Anyways I didn't do it again because I had gone on vacation. Anyways I am deeply sorry and regret my actions. What had happened was were just talking about stuff when someone had said something about how they were bisexual and how she would sleep with another women. I went ahead and stated that I am incapable of doing that with another man.... I said if a homo were to ask me something like that I'd scream 'heck no' and run away. Then someone else in the chat started talking about how it's not how natural for a male to be with another male, and I said "that's right but we have too many people already anyways so that's not a problem." From then the talk just sorta stopped and I logged off to go to bed. Once again I am INCREDIBLY sorry for this and I promise it won't happen again! Just please unban me! It would be an honor to be able to play on that amazing server again. I hope you can see how much I want to play on this server because I really do! Thanks for reading. - TexKid

Hey there TexKid, please wait for marting11 to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, please feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for TexKid on c.nerd.nu for inappropriate chat, homophobia. nerd.nu/appeal by marting11 on 2014-06-26 09:35:29 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Link to first appeal : https://nerd.nu/forums/index.php?/topic/2230-texkid-marting11dumbo52/

Please try to stay away from trouble in the future. Respect other players, don't harass them.
Here are the rules you broke last time :

1. Please be respectful and civil towards your fellow players. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
  2. No sexism, racism, homophobia or any type of hate speech.
  3. If you are banned under one account you cannot play on other accounts on the server while the ban is still in effect. If you are caught playing on alt accounts while your main account is banned will result in your alt accounts being permanently banned.
  4. No NSFW constructions

Please review the full rules at http://www.nerd.nu/rules

You are unbanned