xVitus [Sapphric]

xVitus

Original title: So as things go..

A while back my nephews asked me if they could use my minecraft account so that they could play online... I agreed and even directed them to the nerd.nu servers because I thought it would be a friendly server for kids to play on... only I didn't anticipate kids being kids and now I find myself banned. If you guys could find it in your hearts to repeal my ban I'd love to rejoin the reddit minecraft community. 

Thank you,

xVitus

Hey, please wait for Sapphric to handle your appeal. If he has not within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal up.

Ban info; Ban for xVitus on c.nerd.nu for crop grief on P after prior warning nerd.nu/appeal by Sapphric on 2013-11-26 21:43:53 (no more bans, 1 notes)

i'm assuming this one!

"

• Unless specific permission is given, killing or stealing mobs that are "owned" by other players is considered griefing. Mobs are considered owned if they are in clearly marked and enclosed areas. This applies to hostile mobs if and only if they are contained so that anyone in the area can not be harmed by the mob (e.g. a skeleton should not be able to shoot players walking by). Also, players are not allowed to kill a horse being ridden by another player. Mobs found in the wild may be killed or captured."