msmz28 [SwitchViewz]

msmz28

Ban information:

for msmz28

Ban#1: c.nerd.nu (switchviewz) [XRay on PvE. nerd.nu/appeal] 2014-09-21 22:37:08

1 other note.

Please be patient, switchviewz will be with you shortly. If you do not recieve a response within 48 hours, feel free to B.U.M.P (Bring Up My Post) your post. 

Alright so I have gone through and revisited all of your diamond edits and taken better and more clear screenshots. I also had other mods look at your diamond edits and they also agree that you were xraying.

Ore 1

In these pictures, their is a diamond vein of 4 diamond ore just below a branch mine. Now, there is no ore or gravel connecting to the diamond at any angle. The gravel that you seen in the picture is not connected to the diamond, and you didn't mine any of the gravel. The diamond is in no way visible by any means and is completely hidden under the branch  mine. You then dug directly down to it and hollowed out the area around it as illustrated here.

Ore 2 & Ore 3 + Coal and Gold

In these pictures, their is a diamond vein of 7 diamond ore and another vein of 3 diamond ore a few blocks behind it. Then in the last picture we can see that there is also gold and coal ore not to far from the second diamond vein as well. The first diamond ore group is not connected to any other ore or gravel. It is completely hidden in a stone wall of someone else's mine. You mind through the wall and down to the diamond ore directly. After the first vein you then continued to dig directly to a second unexposed diamond vein that was not connected to any other ore or gravel. The second diamond vein was actually surrounded in a few blocks of lava and you had to go through the lava in order to get to the diamond. After mining the second diamond vein you then continued to dig directly to a unexposed and not connect coal ore and then gold ore. Your mining path is illustrated in these pictures.

Ore 4 & 5 + Redstone and Iron

In these pictures, we can see 2 diamond veins, 1 redstone vein, and 1 iron vein. All of which are completely unexposed and not attached to anything. You dug directly to the first iron vein and then continued directly to the first diamond vein. After the first diamond vein you mined the second diamond before tunneling upwards in a spiral directly to redstone ore. After the redstone ore you then continued to dig upwards where you then found a cave system containing iron ore. Your mining path is illustrated in these images.

Ore 6

In this picture, we can see a completely hidden diamond ore that is not attached to any other ore. (It is surrounded by lava though) You mine directly next to the lava and diamond ore. You then dig directly into the lava right to the diamond ore. Your mining path is illustrated here.

You are banned for 1 month for xray, please appeal on October 21st stating the rule that you have broken to be unbanned.