Maroonbass [Sapphric]

dominic2012

Hello, Staff.I know you have banned me when I was breaking the bottom only. he told me to wait there until he came then, he arrived, we started destroying the pyramid,but then I noticed that he was making it hollow, (we were on Skype ) but thats when we noticed another player.I told him to dig down so we did. I hit a cave,then I started enyoying the cave but he told me to stay with him. Here is how the conversation went:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Me: dude,look,iron.Gold.Restone.
Gold!
Redstone!

Piotrdcrafter: Just crouch and try to mine your way out.

(He started to take over our plan by the time the player started to follow us)

(I stop crouching)

Pio: KEEP CROUCHING.

(We started mining a tunnel due North)

(He finds diamonds)

Me: hey look deeyamunds.

Pio: ok,lets mine it

[Chat]: Maroonbass left the gane

Pio: Wat happened bruh?

Me: I got banned.

Pio: HA HA.

*Pio gets banned*

Pio: aw....

Me: don't wurry bruh,I'll get on appeal..

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Right now we are both banned.

P.S  here are our usernames

Maroonbass (me)

Piotrdcrafter

Edited by dominic2012

Hello, Maroonbass. Thanks for appealing.

I banned you after a player reported grief of a beacon pyramid. I investigated and saw that you and your friend had removed a good number of the blocks from the pyramid, mostly from the inside, leaving the outside intact. This is grief, and is against our rules.

Ban information:

Ban for maroonbass on c.nerd.nu for Beacon pyramid grief on P. nerd.nu/appeal by Sapphric on 2014-09-27 23:39:12 (no more bans, no notes)

Screenshot:

zSzHHw6.png

You're banned for one week. Please reply here no sooner than October 5, 2014, stating that you have read the rules and quoting the rule that you broke.

Thanks again for appealing!

• 3 weeks later...