abandofmilk [totemo]

abandofmilk

Hello,

Earlier this year, I used an invisible texture pack to find diamonds. I knew it was against the rules. I'm sorry for doing it. I was frustrated that I wasn't finding any diamonds after mining i think about 10000 blocks (a 2x2 mineshaft nearly 3000 long) and only getting i think 3 diamonds. But I understand that I still shouldn't have done that.

I like your server(s) very much due to it having an active mumble, being able to "lock" your chests, furnaces, etc. and keeping everything else very vanilla. It's been about 4 months since and I miss playing on your server quite a bit. I apologize and wish to become un-banned.

Thank you

Abandofmilk

Thank you for your sincere appeal.  Your ban dates back to February and the ban duration has expired.  To be unbanned, simply read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and reply below, quoting the rule you violated.

I do remember your ban.  I used it to train a couple of moderators on xray investigation.

Here's a couple of screenshots of what moderators see when we think someone is xraying.  I should add: those are the actual mines that resulted in your ban.

8PB043Z.png

2oezdlA.png

• Players using modifications to change gameplay may be asked to stop, kicked, or banned with little or no warning depending on the severity of the situation. This includes, but is not limited to: flying, speed modifications, xray/ore-detection, player radars, and duping hacks.

Sorry again.