AlbinoSnooki [meno123]

AlbinoSnooki

To whom it may concern,

I recently attempted to get onto the creative server and was unsuccessful due to: "Banned: diode spam nerd.nu/appeal." I am fairly certain I have not been on the server before, and am positive I have not done anything wrong to the extent of getting banner. In the past I have allowed a friend of mine to use this account, and it is possible that he has been on the server and caused trouble. I cannot be certain, but it is possible. At this point, I have changed my password and am now the sole user of this account. I would appreciate it if I were to be unbanned so that I can use this server.

Thank you,

Zach

Hey there AlbinoSnooki, thanks for appealing! Your banning moderator is no longer on staff so we are unable to show you why you were banned. However, we would be more then happy to unban you! Please read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so to be unbanned.

Also note that if you let other people use your account such as friends, you are responsible for what they do on your account.

Ban Information:
Ban for AlbinoSnooki on c.nerd.nu for diode spam nerd.nu/appeal by meno123 on 2012-01-29 14:13:23 (no more bans, no notes)

• 2 weeks later...