shoobox [Mrloud15]

shoobox

Hello shoobox,

I have asked troop if I could take over your appeal and he agreed. As for why I'm taking over this appeal, given some of your recent actions I'm going to extend your ban by 1 week from today. Please make a new appeal on December 17th and we can reevaluate your ban then.

Inappropriate mumble comments

[5:21:34 PM] To shoob0x: shoob, this is a PM stating to remove the second-to-last quote on your mumble comment as it's racist, otherwise I'll clear it myself

comment changed to "You can't teach African-Americans"
[5:22:34 PM] shoob0x: There you go, my apologies
[5:22:55 PM] To shoob0x: yea, still not going to fly
comment changed to "You can't educate African-Americans" before I reset it
[5:24:52 PM] shoob0x: Why was my entire comment removed?
[5:25:53 PM] To shoob0x: You were clearly being a smartass about it. I gave you ample chances to remove it

Inappropriate forum comments

Hello shoobox,

I have asked troop if I could take over your appeal and he agreed. As for why I'm taking over this appeal, given some of your recent actions I'm going to extend your ban by 1 week from today. Please make a new appeal on December 17th and we can reevaluate your ban then.

Inappropriate mumble comments

[5:21:34 PM] To shoob0x: shoob, this is a PM stating to remove the second-to-last quote on your mumble comment as it's racist, otherwise I'll clear it myself

comment changed to "You can't teach African-Americans"

[5:22:34 PM] shoob0x: There you go, my apologies

[5:22:55 PM] To shoob0x: yea, still not going to fly

comment changed to "You can't educate African-Americans" before I reset it

[5:24:52 PM] shoob0x: Why was my entire comment removed?

[5:25:53 PM] To shoob0x: You were clearly being a smartass about it. I gave you ample chances to remove it

Inappropriate forum comments

Regarding the innapropriate mumble comments, I am an African-American, therefore I don't see that as a rude comment. I believe I have the ability to say that kind of a thing. Regarding the innapropriate forums post towards[redacted], I know several cows irl, and we like to play jokes on each other like that. I assumed that playing jokes on other members of the species would be acceptable. My apologies if I offended anyone, it wasn't intended.

EDIT: To further express my intent in joking, I have included an undoctored photo [redacted]

Edited by Mrloud15

Hello shoobox, I was out when I read your reply in your other appeal, so I hid it and disabled your ability to post until I could deal with it. I have unhidden the reply and merged that thread with the new one.

There's absolutely no part of that reply that is appropriate and I'm adding another month to you in game ban and removing your ability to post to the forums for 1 week. During your ban I would suggest reading through the rules to make sure you understand them and why what you did violates them. These recent actions from you are inappropriate and if continue your ban lengths will start to increase significantly.

Please make a new appeal on January 17th and we can reevaluate your ban