Winter Wonderland Opening Tuesday December 16th, 7p CST

LadyRavenOwl

Tomorrow, December 16th, Event will be opening for the Winter Holiday maze!  Enjoy snow filled adventures with murderous snowballs and killer snow golems, mazes of awesome, parkour, and more!

In the center of the maze you will find a Christmas Tree.  slide23 wrote an awesome plug in that allows the community to help decorate it!  You can place any one block; place carefully though because you won't be able to break it after!  I've included a list of different heads for you all to use in case you don't want to use your own.  :D

There is also a scavenger hunt on this Event round!  I've hidden 26 heads around the map with easy-signs to hit for points (you must hit the sign for credit).  Those who find all the heads will be credited flair and possible forum tags.

Many thanks to everyone who helped make this Event possible and dealing with my controlling anal retentive...... awesomeness.

A special thanks to the following:

Mrgauthier34, without him half the things on Event wouldn't have been constructed.  He's a true trooper and has probably dealt with my controlling shenanigans more than anyone on here (besides meebs slide23).  He's been a bau5 at getting things done in a timely fashion as well.

cab417 and rtr69, also badasses.  Thank you so much for helping myself and MrG out.  You've been awesome and great to work with.

JudgeDread, beautiful build as always.

Denevien and redwall_hp, you two are awesome.  The plugins you two wrote for this are amazing and you're not even tech admins.  :D

smiler100 and slide23, both of you are equally awesome.  The adjustments and plugins that were written to make this Event even better are so awesome and Event wouldn't be nearly as amazing without them.

SirTacoface, thank you for building a brilliant parkour course for everyone to enjoy and adding a new depth to the map.  :D

xkittypuppetx, the Christmas Tree that you built for the center of the maze is wonderful and I greatly appreciate your work on it.  It looks great and I really enjoyed working with you on Event.

SwitchViewz, though you occasionally freak me out, (:P), a lovely spawn as usual.  Thank you for making the time with school and your life to make it for me.

Also a special thanks to my two speed build arena winners, Segadude20000 and ultrahub.  You guys are great.  :D

• Upvote 8