EeHee2000 [Mrloud15]

EeHee2000

So you went from being civil to being rude with the edit? 

I'm not sure how many times I can say something, but I will give it another go. The banning admin knew of your alt, but they banned the account that broke the rules like we have always done. If you are going to having more than one account, it's your responsibility to know what's going on with them. If you can do that, I would suggest only using one. 

If you consider a single swearword in an overall more coherent edit 'rude', I'm confused. 

Anyway, I still don't understand keeping me banned ingame for my forum activities. I should've had my ban on the forums, which was given, but there was absolutely no reason to extend my ingame ban. 

Let's say I give you the leisure of understanding banning my forum accounts and being punished for evading - but my evading was on the FORUMS.

Edited by EeHee2000

If you consider a single swearword in an overall more coherent edit 'rude', I'm confused. 

More the overall tone of the reply.

Anyway, I still don't understand keeping me banned ingame for my forum activities. I should've had my ban on the forums, which was given, but there was absolutely no reason to extend my ingame ban. 

You broke the rules in game, so your account was banned. Before that ban was up you broke the rules on the forums, and your forum account was banned. Breaking the rules on the forums shows that you don't intend to follow the rules in game, so the ban was extended. 

More the overall tone of the reply.

You broke the rules in game, so your account was banned. Before that ban was up you broke the rules on the forums, and your forum account was banned. Breaking the rules on the forums shows that you don't intend to follow the rules in game, so the ban was extended. 

In what way does breaking the forum rules show that I don't intend to follow the rules ingame? 

Going by your own logic, wouldn't being banned on the forums also show that I don't intend to follow the rules on Mumble? Why wasn't I banned on there? 

In what way does breaking the forum rules show that I don't intend to follow the rules ingame? 

Going by your own logic, wouldn't being banned on the forums also show that I don't intend to follow the rules on Mumble? Why wasn't I banned on there? 

I did not think your ban had escalated to the point where a ban on mumble was needed. 

In expectation of not getting a straight answer to my question, I'll go ahead and say that I've read and understand the rules. 

Unbanned.