DEJORDZTA [CROCKODUCK]

dejordzta

Ban information: Ban for dejordzta on c.nerd.nu for Griefing; all destructive edits on C nerd.nu/appeal by CROCKODUCK on 2013-11-27T08:23:18 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and let CROCKODUCK respond to your post.  If two days have passed with no response, please bump your appeal.

Hello Dejordzta, so this is quite an old ban.  I felt quite fine and dandy to proceed to an unban but decided to take a look into your history, as I recall specifically that you were also having constant trollish and threatening chat at the time of your ban.  Your signature, is a good sign you have not changed from your griefing history as you claim. 

Now lets look at this shall we?

I'll direct your attention to search result 4 which is this for the lazy: 829Nj3U.jpg

Being that you are in fact still very active on this forum AND a moderator, what would be my reasoning to unban you? 

Thanks for the replies, although I'm a little confused..

that you were also having constant trollish and threatening chat at the time of your ban.

I would like to oppose that, seeing as I've never said anything near close to threatening to anyone over any game. Trollish behaviour? Yeah maybe, sure. On any nerd server? Again, maybe - as you said, it was a long time ago - I wouldn't remember if the few sentences things I spoke were of trollish behaviour in the day or so I was there.

I'll direct your attention to search result 4 which is this for the lazy: 829Nj3U.jpg

Being that you are in fact still very active on this forum AND a moderator, what would be my reasoning to unban you? 

I setup all of my forum accounts that I frequent often, or have setup lately, to use the same avatar and signature. I like the video, and if a signature that shows my like towards it is having an effect on me being unbanned, then that's that.

However, I cannot see what being a staff member over at a gaming forum, regardless of whom it belongs to, should warrant me to prejudice. Should members on the nerd forums be held to this when they have special rankings on ours? Should any user of our forum be stopped from playing on your server?

I can't see a direct link to any rules, however I did find this. Is there any reason I should be banned for being a Forum Moderator of the Avolition forums?

I came by because of a good friend and to have fun. I thought an appeal after more than a year would not warrant me to being held to others actions, merely my own.

No worries. I appreciate that, I'll make sure you won't - like I said, I regret the things I did and only see the server as a cool chance to actually play minecraft and build properly again.

The rule broken would be that of "No Griefing".

Again, thank you all for your time.