Pixles, GamerSquid, MobMilita [Bardidley / Dumbo52]

Financer

Hello, all three accounts listed above have been banned. Why? Because a few mods seem to not understand what Homophobia truly is.

Below I will provide screen shots of chat to show what was said leading up to the event, and list names of mods on at the time, for I don't know who banned these accounts.

This photo shows ixphia being banned for the reason of: homophobia. Was he being homophobic? No, he was repeating what me and other players said in chat to try and get the mods to see what we said was not being directly homophobic.
5rH61v2.jpg

This photo shows me using an alt account to "get around a ban"  While I will admit to this, it was merly to get information on what mod banned me, so I could include it in this post. (None of them wanted to step up and admit to that, so they banned me almost right away.)
wEE856t.png

Here again we see me trying to gather information as to who banned me, again people on the server blast out calling me homophobic while I do little to stand up to these remarks, as I wasn't there to mess around, I just wanted the information on the mod and I would of been on my way.
However Ixphia did try to stand up for me, but to no avail.
xPv2gRI.png

Here I will provide more background to the situation, because I see how to someone not a part of this conversation might seem.. odd. In this photo I was trying to prove to them what I said was not kick/ban worthy(Rather maybe a mute?) This is what got me banned the first time on my Pixles account.

0NF4jVH.png

So with this, I will wrap up the post. I believe what me and ixphia did was not homophobic, rather the mods were looking to fill a quota and found us as the easiest target to try and justify.

Other information:

• Accounts involved: Pixles, GamerSquid, MobMilitia. (All owned by me) Ixphia (Owned by ixphia)
  • Mods involved/online at the time of event: Bardidley, Minotaur, marting11.
  • (Unsure who) A mod mention in chat that "I gave him a warning"  When he Did not, he did kick me, but it made no mention of it being a warning, it just said "Kicked for homophobia."

All these points considered, I ask what the point of these bans were;
    My personal understanding of the purpose of banning, muting, etc. if you will, is to keep unnecessary conflict away from the rest of a server’s population who has done no wrong. In the case of my bans the root of all conflict was a mere sentence fragment:
     “your gay”.
    This was directed at my friend I know personally. And I knew he would not be offended. And he was not.

I now understand that, this community is relatively sensitive to what it believes is homophobia, and I have no reason to argue with its policy. My point is that this entire conflict was not harming any other player on the server. It seems the moderator(s) were seeking to be offended and thus looking for a reason to correct me.
    The spark of the conflict was not ignited my myself, but artificially forged by a staff member looking for a reason to justify antagonism.

If staff needs anymore information for this appeal let me know, I will give what I can to assist with this process.

Hello, thanks for appealing! Please wait patiently until your banning moderator gets back to you about your ban. If 48 hours have passed without a reply, feel free to bump your post. 

Ixphia will have to appeal his ban himself in a separate thread.

Ban Information:

Ban for pixles on c.nerd.nu for Homophobia on C nerd.nu/appeal by Bardidley on 2015-02-09T06:03:08.306 (no more bans, no notes)

Ban for gamersquid on c.nerd.nu for Ban evasion nerd.nu/appeal by Bardidley on 2015-02-09T06:08:07.837 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Ban for mobmilitia on c.nerd.nu for Ban evasion. nerd.nu/appeal by Dumbo52 on 2015-02-09T06:17:36.159 (no more bans, no notes)

Hello Financer,

Your kick on the account Pixles occurred when you directed an inappropriate comment at ixphia the moment the player joined. Whether they are your friend or not it is against the rules to make these sorts of comments towards other players.

Consider the kick as being a warning.

After rejoining the game you kept going with the comments, resulting in being removed from the server. It was unfortunate you decided to evade your ban with two alternate accounts instead of coming directly here.

Due to the original ban (Pixles) and the evasion attempts (GamerSquid, MobMilitia) Your ban will be set to 2 weeks.

Please respond here on February 23rd, stating you have read the rules and agree to follow them.

Bard

• 2 weeks later...