Hippoluvur77 [Socarch26]

The Dragon

This is a ban appeal for a friend because he's not the most computer savvy. My actual account is TheDragon_ I'm just filling it out for him. (From here on I'll be using I in the terms of me being Hippoluvur) I was on the server and I had said a word that vialates the rules (faggot). Socarch26 then warned me to not do it again. I felt that the word isn't so bad that I shouldn't be allowed to say it so I said it again and then I was banned. I am sorry for saying it and I now understand that saying that word can really offend some people. 

Ban information:

Ban for Hippoluvur77 on c.nerd.nu for homophobia on p nerd.nu/appeal by Socarch26 on 2014-10-10T15:54:33 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and Socarch26 will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Howdy, sorry for the wait, didn't see this till just now. As ya just admitted you used a homophobic word and refused to use such language after I warned you to stop. I need to you re-read the rules and reply to this quoting the rule that you broke, after which you will be unbanned, seeing that the standard ban length has already passed. 

Howdy, sorry for the wait, didn't see this till just now. As ya just admitted you used a homophobic word and refused to use such language after I warned you to stop. I need to you re-read the rules and reply to this quoting the rule that you broke, after which you will be unbanned, seeing that the standard ban length has already passed. 

No sexism, racism, homophobia or any type of hate speech. Thanks