Davidiv [Bardidley]

Davidiv

Trolled once. Which I still find funny, not trying to be a douche but... I do have to say we all got a good laugh from it. However, that's not why I was banned. I ended submitting something to get unmuted after the previously mentioned troll. And I was unmuted. BUT THEN. This guy in the title of my appeal. Confused me quoting a video for spam and remuted me(Thanks about that by the way). But I wasn't banned here either. I am curious about things to say the least... So I thought I'd try something to bypass the mute XD 

To my surprise it worked, and then BAN

This was all about a month ago. I didn't care enough to appeal. But I have friends on there. And if I'm not unbanned then my chances of seeing them again are slim.

If this appeal takes longer than Mineplex appeals I will eat a foot.

Ban for Davidiv on c.nerd.nu for Repeated chat spam on C nerd.nu/appeal by Bardidley on 2015-02-04T02:02:41.607 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Note #39713 for Davidiv on c.nerd.nu: warned for chat spam and disruptive behavior on C. by Bardidley on 2015-02-03T22:02:08.106

Note #39527 for Davidiv on c.nerd.nu: Kicked for homophobia. by Minotaur on 2015-01-18T10:13:49.518

Sit tight.  The admin who banned you will reply to your appeal as soon as they can.

Your friend Rollic will have to make his own appeal by registering an account on the forums.

The last comment makes me question your willingness to adhere to our rules. I hope you are ready to come back.

Welcome Back.