shoobox [Trooprm32]

d3north

shoobox is ip banned again, he cant make an appeal. both of us are getting sick and tired of this, and now I have to make another appeal for him even though you guys got mad last time for "impersonating a player" by making one for someone who cant even see his own ban. If youre going to keep banning him at least let us know.

He gives permission for this to be as his own appeal, or you can unban him just to reban him again.

Hello d3north,  

Let's clear up a few things first. Here are the two replies you received last time you made an appeal for shoobox:

Ninja edit: Please wait for an admin to give input on this issue.  As per the norm, if no one responds within 48 hours just add a quick comment to BUMP this please.  Thanks for the patience. 

I have unbanned shoobox from the forums, he should be able to post now. If he cannot, let me know. Please ask him to post a ban appeal himself.

Thanks!

As you can see above, we did not get mad or even a little upset at you for making that appeal.

Also, he was banned from the forums after trolling on the forums again about a week after his last appeal, not because we just felt like banning him again.

His forum account has been unbanned, please let me know if there are any issues.