williewest [weizbox]

williewest

I would like to appeal a ban that may have happened quite a long time ago. I say it in this manner because I do not remember the incident.

It says on Fishbans that I was banned for "Griefing and fangirl signs," but I despise griefing and I can't remember ever putting any signs anywhere on the creative server unless it was to label something that I built with my name.

I appeal to ask if there was a mistake, (considering someone might have thought I was griefing if I was destroying a build of my own that I did not like, and they saw the name-plate sign) as it is preventing me from being able to join other servers as well.

If, for some reason, I did get banned for griefing, I apologize sincerely and ask if you would unban me. While I may not remember the incident, I assure you that I will take full responsibility for younger "me's" actions if proof comes to light that I did destroy someone else's work, and I have read and readily agree to the server's rules.

Ban for williewest on c.nerd.nu for Griefing ~50, fangirl signs nerd.nu/appeal by weizbox on 2011-12-06T17:38:59 (no more bans, no notes)

Since your banning moderator is no longer on staff, I'll be taking over your appeal. 

The ban is much older than what would be a typical sentence for it, so I'll unban you now. From now on, you are responsible for knowing the rules at nerd.nu/rules and we expect you to abide by them. I suggest giving them a quick read before you log in. 

If you don't remember doing what you were banned for, your account may be compromised. I suggest changing your password to ensure your account is secure. 

Welcome back! Unbanned.

Ban for williewest on c.nerd.nu for Griefing ~50, fangirl signs nerd.nu/appeal by weizbox on 2011-12-06T17:38:59 (no more bans, no notes)

Since your banning moderator is no longer on staff, I'll be taking over your appeal. 

The ban is much older than what would be a typical sentence for it, so I'll unban you now. From now on, you are responsible for knowing the rules at nerd.nu/rules and we expect you to abide by them. I suggest giving them a quick read before you log in. 

If you don't remember doing what you were banned for, your account may be compromised. I suggest changing your password to ensure your account is secure. 

Welcome back! Unbanned.

I thank you kindly. Rest assured it will not happen as long as I am the sole-user of my minecraft account.

I have changed my password numerous times since 2011, and I will always read the rules of servers I go on and abide by them until I'm no longer active.