FNG/SNG Ideas and Changes!

SwitchViewz

Hey there everyone, for those of you that gave feedback in my feedback thread, thanks a bunch! I am looking for some ideas and suggestions for Friday Night Gaming and Special Events. I'd love to hear game suggestions and ideas that you guys have to help make these even better. Below I listed some of the upcoming games and events that are currently in the works. I have also listed some of the changes I will be making.

Changes I'm making:

• We will always be playing on both Friday and Saturday assuming I am available.
  • On Fridays we will start later to accommodate people working. On Saturdays we will be starting earlier to accommodate those early people.
  • Special events will be held on Saturdays to allow for more people to participate as well as start earlier to give us more time.
  • I am currently investigating the possibility of handing out some sort of award for special events, such as subreddit or forum flair. No promises yet but I am looking into it. I am also looking into possibly awarding bigger special events with some sort of game prize.
  • Assuming we are not playing a very resource intensive game I will be starting to record all of our game nights. I then plan to upload them however I am not yet sure if I will upload to the official Nerd YouTube or my own YouTube account.
  • I am going to start announcing FNG/SNG on the subreddit in hope of gaining more people and more of the community joining as not everyone checks the forums. I am also going to try and utilize the Steam group a lot more.
  • I plan to start hosting Minecraft related events to involve more of the community. Details on these are TBA.

Upcoming games for FNG/SNG:

• Planetary Annihilation
  • Battlefield 3
  • Terraria

Upcoming special events:

• TF2 Shenanigan Night
  • CS:GO Tournament
  • Upvote 2