lukexj [Boredeth]

lukexj

I was Banned for Griefing 600+ blocks and block spam. was around 3 years ago. I know what i did was worng. And im truly Sorry about it. I had some really bad IRL problems. I know that players work really hard of there builds. and Grifers go and destory others work. Its Rude and Complety Immoral, And what i did was Childish, I have stopped that kind of things a long time ago. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me about what i did. Could you please unban me? I was banned under the username lxj9999. I changed my username to LukeXJ~ Thanks in Advance :)

Edited by lukexj

Ban for lukexj on c.nerd.nu for ~600 griefing + block spam nerd.nu/appeal by Boredeth on 2012-03-09T17:44:12 (2 more bans, no notes)

Please wait while Boredeth, your banning moderator, responds to your appeal. Please give 48 hours before bumping your appeal. 

Hi there lukexj!

Due to your banning moderator being seasonal, I am going to handle your appeal.

Since you have taken responsibility for your actions and been banned for two years I will unban you now.  Please browse through the rules and ask me or another staff member if you have any questions.  :D

Welcome back!  Unbanned!  <3

-LadyRavenOwl  <3