Redor [totemo]

Redor

The ban if I'm not mistaken is for greifing which I wont deny but the reason behind it was for pvp purposes (trying to get at someone) I already understand that griefing isnt tolerated but I wasnt given the chance to fix what I cleared out which was 2 stone blocks. What happend was I was running around looking for people to fight and once I found this person I went after them, they ended up killing me though so I ended up with nothing on me which makes it hard to repair the damage I did in the first place =/. So to sum it up, I was banned for greifing but wasn't given a chance to fix the damage I did before I was banned.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, you haven't just broken into someone's base.  Instead, you've made off with a significant fraction of it.

I haven't highlighted all of your edits in these screenshots, but looking at the summary of your edits in the bottom left I can see that you have destroyed (and not created) some 483 torches, 63 crops, 90 rails, 62 cobble stairs, 22 bookshelves and an enchantment table, glass and other types of crops.

It doesn't appear to me that you had any intention of fixing this.  You just trashed it.  And it obviously took a significant amount of time to do.

You should always replant, and edits to break into a base should be minimal and preferably replaced immediately.  Please read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and reply below when you have done so.

EvPCUpp.png

74JXlEU.png

Some images after your edits were rolled back:

0Ip5bX3.png

ARWtjlC.png

I only highlighted the powered rails here but IIRC you took the rails as well:

z0GLcd4.png

This is the first time Ive seen this at all, the only thing I did was what I mentioned about the 2 stone blocks in spawn town, if it was something this bad then I'm going to ask my brother which account hes been using, I'll change the password and give him a link to these images aswell. Again, sorry the images displayed are not my doing personally like this is the first time Ive seen this area. All in all as I am the origional owner of the account I'll take responsability for the damage caused, I will also take a look at the rules again and I hope we will be able to come to a good conclusion.