icedman101 [CROCKODUCK]

icedman_

It was brought to my attention that i was banned for killing farm animals. Is this ban perminat and if so is there anyway i can get unbanned. However, if that is not that case and the ban is only temporary how long will the temporary ban be?

Hey there icedman101, your ban is only temporary, however CROCKODUCK, your banning staff member, will let you know how long it is and when you can be unbanned. Please wait for him to respond to this thread, if he has not responded within 48 hours feel free to BUMP the appeal.

Ban Information:

Ban for icedman101 on c.nerd.nu for killing farm animals after warning nerd.nu/appeal by CROCKODUCK on 2015-04-21T18:49:27.426 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Afternoon, sorry about the delay. So I banned you because you have been warned twice now about killing of other players animals.  You might recognize the machine in the screenshot but you killed all of the players cows inside the breeding machine where it specifically states don't kill the upper sectioned animals.  With that said I will unban you after you read over our rules and state on here which rule(s) you broke.  VcIkjzm.png