TheoPlaysMC [ExcessiveToker]

TheoPlaysMC

I got Banned like along time ago and I just figured out the websites name and I want to be unbanned I tried using my alt account to get the link for the website but as soon as I said it was an alt I was banned again so if I can be unbanned that would be very appreciated and my account got being used by a "friend" during that time but now the account is secure now. 

Edited by TheoPlaysMC

Hey there TheoPlaysMC, please wait for ExcessiveToker (your banning staff member) to respond to your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours please feel free to BUMP your appeal.

Ban Information:

Ban for TheoPlaysMC on c.nerd.nu for Banned for major grief on C. nerd.nu/appeal by ExcessiveToker on 2015-03-22T23:59:33.879 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Hello TheoPlaysMC! You were banned for some major griefing on C, which is against the rules. I would like to unban you since it's been a couple months, but first I'd like for you to read the server rules then reply back and confirm the one you broke. You can find the rules here 

http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules

I also suggest that you change your password if you haven't already. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

TheoPlaysMC, since it has been four weeks since the last reply to your appeal, I'm moving this to our closed ban appeals.

Should you see this and wish to re-appeal, please open a new ban appeal following excessivetoker's instructions above.