Dragkiller43 [forty_two]

Mageballer43

Ill be completely honest, I don't remember getting banned on this server, but I recently got back into Minecraft (specifically FTB) and I keep getting questioned on this ban. I'm not gonna say I didn't do something stupid, because I most definitely did, but getting questioned on this is hurting my chances of getting on a server. Is there anything I can do to clean this record?

Guest Former Staff

Hello Mageballer43, thank you for appealing this ban. I'm going to share some details of your ban here to help speed up your appeal when your banning moderator forty_two can reply. Based on what you have descriebed, it could also be worth updating your password if you do not remember logging into our servers to ensure that your account is secure.

Ban information: Ban for Dragkiller43 on July 21st 2011 for "griefing, organised griefing supporter (but can't even spell the name of the team)" by forty_two.

Please allow 48 hours for your banning moderator to respond but if you don't hear a reply back by then- then you're welcome to bump this appeal by posting back here, following our ban appeal policy.