AshPls [CROCKODUCK]

AshPls

Hello, CROCKODUCK,

I've recently been banned for griefing of a base. I'd like to unbanned as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the griefing of another fellow Nerd players base. I've also re-read the rules, and i now know that its wrong. I won't do it again and hopefully, if i get unbanned ^.^ it won't happen again. Thank you. 

Hey there AshPls, please wait for your banning moderator (CROCKODUCK) to respond to your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours please feel free to BUMP your appeal.

Ban Information:

Ban for AshPls on c.nerd.nu for griefing of base after previous warnings nerd.nu/appeal by CROCKODUCK on 2015-07-13T04:18:38.384 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Notes:

Note #41099 for AshPls on c.nerd.nu: griefing on S (glass), warned by C45Y on 2015-06-28T04:25:44.848

Note #40797 for AshPls on c.nerd.nu: warned for general grief on survival by zburdsal on 2015-06-01T01:42:54.091

Hey ash, I know you didn't mean harm but your previous warnings lead to this ban. Since you've stated you know what you did and understand, I'll have some other staff member unban you due to me not being at home for another week.

Please just mind what areas you're editing mate.

If anyone could please unban ash for me that would be appreciated