Counter Strike: Global Offensive

greendevil32

Hello there, I will be hosting a Counter Strike tournament on TO BE DETERMINED  (October-ish?)

There will be brackets, once again, but we have added a major modification to make matches fair, we are going to be using the system that CS uses to rank players.

Say that your rank is Silver I, we will match you against players with vastly higher ranks than you, but not by much. The highest you would be matched against as a Silver I will be a Gold Nova I

If you win a game against a Gold Nova I as a Silver I, you gain more "points" to winning the tournament. Here is a table for all of you nerds out there:

Winning a round against a player with a higher skill group: +5 points

Winning a round against a player with the same skill group: +3 points

Winning a round against a player with a lower skill group: +1 point

Losing a round against a player with a higher skill group: -1 point

Losing a round against a player with the same skill group: -3 points

Losing a round against a player with a lower skill group: -5 points

There will be 15 rounds in each match, we will be playing until one team reaches 8 rounds. Your points will be calculated and posted on this thread after you play a match.

Players with zero points will be underlined.

The winner of the tournament will be in bold. The reserve champion will be in italics.

All players who enter the bracket start with 25 points, if you go down to 0 points, you are eliminated from the tournament, we will play until one player remains with greater than 0 points.

The Brackets:

Unranked: (Unranked)

Low Silver: (Silver I to Silver III)

High Silver: (Silver IV to Silver Elite Master)

Low Nova: (Gold Nova I to Gold Nova II)

High Nova: (Gold Nova III to Gold Nova Master)

Guardian: (Master Guardian I to Master Guardian Elite)

Eagle: (Distinguished Master Guardian to Legendary Eagle)

Professional: (Legendary Eagle Master to The Global Elite)

If we do not have enough players, do not be worried if you're in the Guardian bracket and get matched up with someone in the Eagle bracket, we will multiply your point gain by 1.5 and half your point loss if we must fill in spots.

NOTICE: Abandoning a match mid-game or not showing up for your match will result in your points automatically being set to 0, and the other participant's points left untouched. Multiple abandons will result in restricted participation in future events.

Application Format:

Minecraft Username:

Steam Profile Link:

CS:GO Rank and Bracket:

Entered Users:

greendevil32 (Eagle Bracket) (25p)

Edited by greendevil32
  • Upvote 1