yoshiDk [zburdsal]

yoshiDK

Hi yoshi, I banned you on our creative server around 3 months ago, not just for grief, but for griefing only edits.

If you really didn't do this, then I would recommend you change your password as someone may have used your account to grief on our servers.

However if it was you, simply respond here saying that it was and quoting the rule you broke from here, and I'll happily unban you.

it could be me because i have used 

Hi yoshi, I banned you on our creative server around 3 months ago, not just for grief, but for griefing only edits.

If you really didn't do this, then I would recommend you change your password as someone may have used your account to grief on our servers.

However if it was you, simply respond here saying that it was and quoting the rule you broke from here, and I'll happily unban you.

i had used invisibility potions 

was it that?

No, it had nothing to do with any potions. Likely you (sorry I'm a bit wary of people lying in ban appeals) broke blocks that were a part of someone else's house or building, and also made no constructive block placements yourself, which is what is meant by the griefing only portion.

Unfortunately, this was only after I had just became a mod and wasn't in the habit of keeping screenshots yet, so I can't say exactly what it was you broke, but at that time I wouldn't have banned anyone for less than 250 destructive only edits.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

i have maked changes to a new  password

Thanks for replying back as requested yoshiDK, I've gone ahead and unbanned you as per Zburdsal's instructions above.