[PMC] New Moderator Training Schedule

Hello all, I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop with how the training is being planned out for our five new moderators: Defiex, Herr_Fawkes, King_, Krapps and StarMinion1. This is primarily for the benefit of server admins who follow up with server specific training after the general training has been established, however I wanted to make sure everyone was being kept in the loop and it can't hurt to do so. :-)

Here is the document I've established based on their availability over the next week and a half. All of the times are for my timezone (GMT). So far I have proposed the times highlighted in green on the summary tab to all five in a group pm, as the first attempt at training and will follow with the amber and blue times if the first attempt does not pan out.

Anyone is welcome to drop in on the training, to support the many questions that each person will have. I try to keep each training to 1 hour 30 - 1 hour 45 minutes though so be wary that I may need to move us on from time to time otherwise we won't cover all of the basics in that timeframe.

Guest Former Staff

King_ is now trained up. That's 5/5 and the use of this topic expired so I'm going to shift it to our closed private mod chat for now.