Clsauer [Dumbo52]

Clsauer

I just barely finished my cemetary and out of no where i was banned....No warning, talk with a mod, anything like that. Just banned. I haven't broken any rules that i know of and im really frustrated that i didnt at least get talked to by a mod... I want to continue building on this server or at the least know why i was banned in the fist place. Hope someone will get back to me  :unsure:

-clsauer

Edited by Clsauer

Clsauer,

You were banned for griefing on the Creative server. You destroyed another player's build and built a cemetery on top of it:

acNH6wQ.png

Additionally, you were aware of the fact that you had destroyed the previous structure:

3CeCbmm.png

The original state of the building:

X1KhzMO.jpg

In addition, as another member of staff will indicate here shortly, you also engaged in a couple of other offenses to the rules.

I am willing to unban you if you reply here three days from now (Monday, June 16) stating that you have read and agree to abide by the rules. Please note that this ban was issued as more of a warning than a 'punishment' and was meant to provide a more structured setting in which to discuss your offense; I am being very lenient with your ban length. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Guest Former Staff

Would you please clarify the three screenshots linked in my last post. Each of the three numbers are clickable as three separate screenshots.

Yes i indeed made those NSFW pixel arts. I did not however grief that wood house. it was me and a friend's build. I had his permission to convert and protect the area. i  was joking around with the NSFW pixel art and i realize that it is very immature. It is easily fixable though and i would be glad to remove it.

Guest Former Staff

Misunderstanding aside you still broke the rules by creating NSFW builds, allow 48 hours for Dumbo to respond back before further bumping your appeal. I would recommend reading through the rules and taking ownership of the rules that you did break for the meantime.

Clsauer,

I apologize for not having been able to handle this sooner; I'm stuck in a hotel with severely limited internet access. Since your ban date has passed and I am currently unable to access the resources needed to provide evidence for or against your argument, I'm going to go ahead and unban you now. Please try not to end up here again.