choopie1 [Hollifer]

choopie1

Hello Choopie1

Your ban reasoning is as follows:

Multiple cases of grief on Creative. nerd.nu/appeal  -  (no more bans, 5 notes)

--

I'm restating this here to emphasize that it was just not one occurrence that warranted your ban, but rather many instances where you've chosen to ignore warnings, and continue to break the rules.

Since you seem like you aren't interested in taking responsibility from your appeal, i'll get right to showing you some examples of what the issue is here.

Dec 12th you were warned for grief on a railroad track.

vgLg68x.png

I PM'd you telling you to read through the rules, hoping to make sure you understood that editing other's builds without permission was against our rules.

I never received a reply from you.

Dec 23rd Here is an instance where you both griefed and edited a players build with no permissions whatsoever.

DYgiKJA.png

i5tpxhz.png

This is the build where I believe you speak of "helping". Again, I must emphasize that editing other's builds without permission is considered a form of grief.

Checking through the logs, I found you didn't even have a single interaction with this player.

Here is also some PM confirmation from the owner, who was clueless of your edits.

(Not that giving permissions to break things are ever common, but I wanted to make sure this was absolutely not a misunderstanding.)

2015-12-23 21:32:50 | [Hollifer -> Mewcifer] Mew did you give choopie permission to destroy your builds? 

2015-12-23 21:32:58 | [Mewcifer -> Hollifer] No?

2015-12-23 21:33:10 | [Hollifer -> Mewcifer]  alright, just asking

2015-12-23 21:33:19 | [Mewcifer -> Hollifer] Did he break something? D:

These are just 2 examples of instances where you have griefed.
Since your ban didn't specify other offenses like TNT spam & disrespect of space between builds. (which you also are accountable for).
I won't include evidence for those, but be aware of them.

--

What I really would like to see is a statement from you addressing each of these situations and taking responsibility for them, rather than making an excuse or ignoring your actions.
I would be willing to unban you as soon as you show you're ready to start following the rules, and that you understand them in full.
Please read through the rules carefully and reply back here when you're ready.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

Hello Choopie1, it's been a while since your appeal has been open without a response. We'll be closing this topic now but if you wish to be unbanned, please follow Hollifer's instructions above.