am_Porki_pig [totemo]

am_Porki_pig

Hello My name is As seen in the title am_Porki_pig Well i have been banned for the reason Xray I dont know the reason but 1 of my friend or my brother might had been the reason I tried to log in And i have been banned for xray 1 Of the things that i think it was my bro or my friend cause they use my account + i told my brother that can he go mine diamonds for the team while i am gone My team = Am_ry xD

I am very sorry i have been on the server for quite a while i am enjoying it and i just wanted to get an appeal to try to get myself unbanned cause my team need me and i really enjoy this server p.s only builder in my team xD 

Its okay if my reasons arent enough but if you can help me out i will marry u whoever is gonna read this xDDDD Well dont need to marry but i will love you 
Sorry I just wanted it out there <3

I dont know who banned me But i am sure they had a complete reason why they did Thank you for seeing my appeal!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :rolleyes:

It's late where I am, so I'll process your appeal in full in about 9 hours. But in a word: 'no'.  You are responsible for the actions performed by your account, and we never accept the brother/cousin/best friend defence.

Also, it seems like all of your diamond edits, today and 11 days ago, used cheats. So, I believe you were probably in control of the account on both occasions, but as noted above, that doesn't matter either way.

You're banned for one month.  Your inventory has been cleared and all your edits have been wiped from the map.

OPEN A NEW APPEAL HERE ON THE 24TH OF FEBRUARY. You will then be unbanned.

You mined 13 diamond ore deposits: 9 on the 13th of January (server time zone) and 4 on the 24th. All of them look like some kind of x-ray or x-ray like cheating. Images of your edits, as stored in the server logs, follow.

YQxnege.png

j6IQ6mx.png

3gbEfkH.png

TjMy8jw.png

h0C2Apn.png

YER88tZ.png

eDsAGHw.png

ZoJeVtZ.png

q4YC8Ss.png

5YtGMJk.png