xTrollerx9000 [Bardidley]

xTrollerx9000

I have no intention of being able to actually appeal this ban, it was obviously justified. All I was doing was having some good, old fashioned, griefing fun. What I want to know is, how you caught me. I was using the "Wurst" Minecraft Client, with player tracers, and TrueVision, which lets me see you if you're vanished. YesCheat+ bypasses NoCheat+ if you even had it installed on the server. So, how did you catch me? Reply to this email address: xTrollerx9000@gmail.com

We run some sophisticated software called MadSkillzYo that has been hand coded from scratch in the programming language KICKASS by our savior and founder xAllNatrualXx. All shall bow below his glorious software as we spit and churn out griefer after griefer. Even your complicated hacks are no match for our superior technology! We will outwit you and out smart you at every twist and turn and no matter what you do you will be assimilated. There is no bother trying to fight it, just give in to us. Become us. One of us. One of us.

WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

xTrollerx9000,

There are many ways we can detect players who are griefing or using a modded client. If you must know how I caught you, the biggest giveaway was your modreq to have your area protected and you set off ncp warnings almost constantly and I was checking up on you while being vanished. Looks like your client lived up to it's name.