Sanwi [Willravel]

Sanwi

I was somehow banned for racism homophobia, but I don't think I've ever logged into the server. The title of this post for the ban appeal autocompleted as Willravel.... that's not me. I've never even heard of that account. Am I associated because of a reused IP block?

Edited by Sanwi

Willravel is the moderator who issued your ban.

All of the nerd servers aggregate their bans to c.nerd.nu, but you were most likely banned on s.nerd.nu during the revision that we ran CivCraft plugins.  It's customary to allow the moderator who banned you to handle the appeal. If Willravel does not reply within a day, then I or another staff member will deal with it. It's a very old ban and I have no hesitation in unbanning.

OH, I remember now. I quit that map because they were allowing moderators to xray (one of them claimed video proof of others doing it), while banning innocent players for xraying who were really just farming for days and days. The entire anti-xray system was circumstantial.

Anyway, I ragequit by saying "ban me faggot", and I guess that's considered homophobia.