slugfrompluto [draykhar]

Slugfrompluto

Hello good sir,

I edited some players builds on S. I knew what I was doing and I know the rules perfectly well. I needed a more permanant break from the nerd servers beyond that of a study ban. Apparently I don't have self control, so I decided to play a harmless(in my opinion) prank. I would like to join the nerd servers again. I have read the rules again and I do know them.

Thank you

:D

slug

Hello slug.

As you well know, editing other players builds on Survival is only permissible to do temporary modifications to other players builds during pvp, and must be replaced afterwords. Anything else is considered grief.

Putting slug eyes on multiple peoples bases, regardless of whether or not you thought they'd be okay with it, is NOT okay. It constitutes as grief. You know full well better than that, and quite honestly I'm fucking ashamed to have to ban you for this. I understand that you wanted a reprieve from the servers, and felt a study ban wouldn't have been enough. Next time: ask for a study ban, we can arrange a length before hand if you're uncomfortable being able to terminate your ban with a simple request. 

I was going to give you a day per eye, but as it's been already beyond the 12 or so I found, please quote which rule you broke from the rules page (http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules) and quote back here with which one(s) you've broken. I'll see you're unbanned tonight. 

Ban for slugfrompluto on c.nerd.nu for editing other players Builds on S nerd.nu/appeal by draykhar on 2013-06-02 01:36:49 (no more bans, no notes)