aliaspanther [totemo]

aliaspanther

Greetings;

A month's time has passed since my ban, giving me much to think about. I've reviewed the rules extensively, and have removed any and all Minecraft JAR files that might have contained bannable modifications.

I do sincerely apologize for the trouble that was caused by my actions, and pledge to abide by the rules from henceforth. I am extremely eager to jump in and see just what has become of the CARBON system! :D

Thank you very much for your time.

On a side note, totemo: I very much enjoyed your use of the word 'Codswallop' in my original Ban Appeal. I got quite a tickle out of that and have recently begun adapting it into my everyday vocabulary. Thought you would appreciate that. :) I also apologize if my suggestion of policy on rollbacks was inappropriate. I was not attempting to dictate, as you put it, but just merely offering my thoughts to which you could take or leave what you like. I understand and respect it is not my place to say what should or should not be done, especially given the circumstances at which we were communicating. It was simply because I write technical policies regularly for my job, I thought it might be worthwhile. I wasn't meaning to overstep any boundaries or positions of authority.

Once again, thank you for your time in reviewing this appeal, and I look forward to your response.

Also congratulations on your promotion to Tech Admin, totemo!

Cordially Yours,

Chad | Aliaspanther

Edited by aliaspanther