Xanawatt [Trooprm32]

Xanawatt

I was banned for X-Ray hacks. I am very sorry and felt very ashamed after I was banned and while I was doing it. I know that there is little I can do to get back into the community and be accepted again. I have made this appeal because I want people to know that I knew it was wrong but I did it anyway and I still do not even know why I did it. I mean, diamonds are plump on this server! I will do anything to get back on this server. I felt like these people were actually my friends and that they actually liked me. I have never felt that from the few servers I have tried. I am very ashamed of my actions and hope they can be forgiven.

~Xanawatt

Oh whoops, I forgot to reply, sorry. :(

I was very surprised when I had saw what you have done... and it's not often you catch regulars doing something like this. Safe to say I was disappointed :/

We take xray very seriously here, as it can give the user an unfair advantage over others.

With that, you are banned for the standard 1 month, so feel free to re-appeal back on the 24th of August. Your edits all existing progress have also been removed... so you'll be coming back with a fresh start.

Qo89omL.png

3UTsshW.png

nyGxavm.png

vahy5ov.png