sth300 [tristan1301]

sth300

Hi so I was banned on s.nerd.nu the other day. At first I was confused as to why I was banned because I hadn't griefed anything. Then I remembered that I left my computer on while I was away. My little brother (always causing trouble) must have griefed the server. I am very embarassed about this and will do everything in my power to see to that it doesn't happen again. I will try to be more careful about leaving my computer on and I will change my password. Thanks for reading this!

-sth300

Apologies for the late reply. 

I banned you on 06-17-2013 for griefing and no constructive edits on our creative server, c.nerd.nu

Typically, we do not accept siblings accessing your account as an excuse, as you are responsible for your account information. However, as I am late to replying to this appeal,  I will give you a chance.

Please post which rule on http://nerd.nu/rules that was broken, and I will unban you.

Also, I'd like to note that I was mistaken. You were banned from our survival server for the same reason.

And now you have been re-banned. Within 45 seconds of being unbanned, you logged into the creative server and instantly began griefing a redstone device and logged back off. 

5NtuPkB.jpg

Now, unless your brother has exquisite timing, I highly doubt that this was not you.