omarmatos3 [kitcatbar]

omarmatos

Dear kitcatbar,

I would like to be unbanned. I was just playing a childish prank on my friend sparky. I honestly should have stopped when he asked me to (which he did a many times) but i was too dumb to notice the transition from a prank to griefing. My accomplice Furball7 was just as immature and oblivious; he would also like to be unbanned. I promise not to grief ever again.

Love, omarmatos3

Hey omarmatos,

You're exactly right; when a player, and then a moderator, asks you to stop doing something that is against the rules, you need to stop that action. Once you started to remove your grief I was ready to leave you with a warning, but you continued your griefing after just a minute. You made it clear that you knew your actions were against the rules, but chose to continue.

Read the rules here, and respond in this thread with the rule you broke, then reply here on June 23rd or after to be unbanned.

Also, Furball7 will have to make his own appeal to be unbanned.

• 2 weeks later...