PvtSnowball Note removal

PvtSnowball

Guest Former Staff
32 minutes ago, PvtSnowball said:

Hey I just want to know if there was any way to get some of the notes on me removed. I know some of them were made on me when I was younger and more of a pest. Thanks

Hey PvtSnowball, it's most likely that a head admin will have to review your note appeal here as 6/7 of your older notes are from people no longer on staff. Which notes were you looking to appeal, all but the latest?

1. SirLyle     Warned for editting other's builds for travelling     1 day, 16 hours ago     c.nerd.nu
  2. Trooprm32     Unbanned for harassment 04/10/15     2 years, 1 month ago     c.nerd.nu
  3. tompreuss     2013-03-29: unbanned, warned that any further rule infractions at all will result in another ban     3 years, 1 month ago     c.nerd.nu
  4. tompreuss     warned again for use of homophobic language in chat on P     3 years, 4 months ago     c.nerd.nu
  5. Tharine     Previous ban for logging to avoid combat, do not tolerate any further incidents     3 years, 8 months ago     c.nerd.nu
  6. Mrloud15     Warned for PvP logging.     3 years, 8 months ago     c.nerd.nu
  7. Tharine     Warned for logging to avoid combat / lag occurring during combat     3 years, 8 months ago     c.nerd.nu