Roudydogg1 [Totemo]

Roudydogg1

Howdy. I was directed here to appeal my ban which was applied on the 28'th of March '18.

I, in full awareness of the illegality of my actions, used the x-ray pack multiple times over the 27'th and 28'th. I knew the rules, and foolishly broke them for that purpose.

I suppose I don't have much to say about that, what I did was clearly against server rules, because it gives an advantage over other people who don't use such packs. And I'm sure y'all will have some screenshots of my mining habits- mining into lava and whatnot.

That said, I have absolutely no intentions of using any xray packs any more, and will not be breaking any server rules anymore hereon.  I have gone to the server rules, read over them again completely, understand that all of my edits will be completely rolled back, and I would like to submit this appeal and ask for a server unban.

Thank you for the good work, and I hope to see y'all in game again soon!

Respectfully,

Roudydogg1

Edited by Silversunset01
Edited to include staff members name

You have fulfilled the requirements of your xray ban and you are now unbanned.

If you xray again, we will ban you for a longer duration.

It's my hope that by using screenshots to demonstrate how obvious xray tends to be, that people will be dissuaded from even trying. I am frequently disappointed.

DT1Upls.png

ieecG2E.png

LmEXGdy.png

• Like 1