pyroguy322 [ludeman84]

PyroDerp

I am completely confused on what's going on. First I find out that I have a ban on MC Bans and now I see I have one on MC Bouncer.
What I am saying is that could you please remove this ban? I have never played on this server nor on the server I was banned from on MCBans. I have no idea why I am getting these and I know that these bans are no good for me. If you have "evidence" of me doing something bad I will gladly take a look but will still be surprised that you do because I have no memory what so ever of me joining this server.

Thank you for any help,

pyroguy322

Hello pyroguy332,

You are banned for:

Ban for pyroguy322 for compromised account (alt of grief group) by ludeman84 on 2012-06-24 20:26:18 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and a staff member will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Former Staff

If you would like to continue with your appeal Pyroguy322 then please open a new appeal following MrLoud15's instructions. Due to inactivity of over two weeks, I am closing this appeal.