ehanbhan [totemo]

ehanbhan

Hello, I was accused of using the x-ray mod for personal use. I used the x-ray mod but I didn't know about the rule. I started playing 2 nights ago and found myself a home to stay with nice people on PvE. I would like to add that half of my ingots and ores would be donated to the city, Birch Island. I would mine and then give half to the mayor and keep half for myself. I should have known better but this is technically my first time playing on a server because on other servers, I would be killed over and over and over! This is a server that i would love to be apart of because the people are nice, they talk, they aren't mute, and its fun to talk to them. I already have a home and friends that i would like to keep. So can you find it in your hearts to forgive me and let me mine for my city without using an x-ray. People would call me town miner because last night i was told to go and mine 70 diamond ores and i found over 70. I have been dumb by using x-ray and not reading the rules and rushing straight into the action.  :facepalm:

Edited by ehanbhan

Hello ehanbhan,

You are banned for:

Ban for ehanbhan for xray on p.nerd.nu nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-06-27 09:34:25 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and totemo will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.