KyleKnightly [AndrewsAndNick]

KyleKnightly

Hey, i recently came across your server while looking for old og servers to play, and when i tried to log on it said I have been banned for briefing. While i dont remember if i have played this server in the past, I can assure you if i did grief it was long ago, i recently got back into Minecraft after taking a break for about 4 years. I will be honest and say it is entirely possible that this ban was valid (I dont remember it happening but i was certainly the type of kid to do something like that a couple years ago, i hate to say it but its true) but i promise im now much more focused on creative building and the artistic side of Minecraft, please consider I was like 10 the last time I launched MC

Thanks for your consideration and id love to be a part of this historic serverĀ :)

• Trooprm32 locked and unlocked this topic

Ban for `KyleKnightly` on c.nerd.nu for Grief, lava and water spam, no constructive edits on C. nerd.nu/appeal by `AndrewsAndNick` on 2016-01-05T06:53:09.999

You have an old ban, and your banning moderator is inactive. I have gone ahead and unbanned you. Please read/follow the rules, and welcome back!