oneupe1even [trevorman]

oneupe1even

So, this happened awhile ago. I'm not going to lie and say that I was the victim here, it's all my fault. I quit Minecraft shortly after this happened (not because of this, but because I was growing tired of Minecraft). So, Minecraft was getting a bit dull for me and I was going through a bad point in life. So what did I do? I hacked, and I griefed. I broke two majors rules of the Survival server. I caused some pretty major 'damage', I later learned that you guys were able to rollback the players that I affected. I'm really glad that no one got hurt in the long run.

I'm not even looking to play on the servers (well, maybe once in awhile), but since I'm now returning to Minecraft I find myself getting rejected from a lot of servers because of my ban history with this particular server. I'm really sorry for what I did, all I want to do is settle down and join a small server but I can't anymore. So, I ask that you please consider my ban appeal and wish all you guys and admins over at the nerd servers a happy 4th of July (if you're into that kind of stuff).

EDIT: I now remember doing some pretty major stuff, not breaking cities or anything like that. Just a lot of individual houses or structures. (hopefully I didn't break any cities, that would be bad...)

Edited by oneupe1even