rgamer35 [verros]

TheRobert

Hello!

A little over a year ago, I was banned on c.nerd.nu for griefing some builds. If I remember correctly, I had been using pistons to push blocks into other people's builds. I don't think I did much else, but it was a long time ago so it is difficult to remember. I would like to be unbanned, because my MCBouncer page has 0's for everything except for "banned on", which is a 1. It is quite ugly.

I'm not sure that you feel that is a valid reason for me to be unbanned, but I don't exactly plan on joining the server anyways. Thanks!

Heya rgamer35
Verros is in charge of your ban, being the banning staff member, but just thought I'd pop in to tell you to wait 48 hours before BUMPing your post (Bring Up My Post). You did wait the first 48, this's just a reminder to wait another 48 before bumping again.

Hello rgamer35, I will be taking care of you appeal for verros.

We will unban you after you read the rules and reply here stating that you have read and will follow them.

Ban information:

Ban for rgamer35 on c.nerd.nu for griefing, nerd.nu/appeal by verros on 2012-02-24 17:31:19 (no more bans, no notes)