Greg_TheTurtle [pez252]

Greg_TheTurtle

I was banned for indirect PVP on PVE. I am here telling you that I did not do any such thing when in fact, it was Porvil 

I've been playing on this server for ten years now on multiple accounts (that is because I was young and forgot my passwords for two of my old accounts). I have had a good track record and I have not once done anything of this nature. 

The incident that the user I mentioned above that triggered this was that I was trying to make a cobble generator and was trying to shift the lava flow somewhere else.

Porvil went into my ditch where I was having the lava flow in, along with nickeynickey123, and proceeded to push nickeynickey123 into lava as they were afk. Then, proceeded to push me in as well, and when I escaped, Porvil broke the block beneath us and we both fell into the lava flow, killing us both. I did not push upon any indirect PVP in anyway possible. I was trying to help out the community I was in by making a cobble generator. I realise I could have just moved the lava and mod req'd again but alas here we are. 

Please, I had no intention of doing any harm nor do I have any intention of doing any harm in the future. I am just a 17 year old trying to get past this troubling times.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

~Greg_TheTurtle

Hi Greg_TheTurtle,

Here are the edits near your, and Povril's deaths in lava: FpnStjU.png

It looks like Povril only created the 1 sandstone block. Expanding the search 5 blocks farther still only shows Povril as having created the sandstone block.

I did find the following when trying to collect evidence of Povril killing you: Xc83I4k.png

Povril seems to have been in a 1x1 hole and you filled it in with sand leading to a suffocation death.

Please read the rules and confirm you have understood them.

If you want to PvP on PvE please create a PvP arena. These can be as large as 200x200 and once built, and fully enclosed, the walls can be replaced with barrier blocks for a natural look.

Thanks
     -pez

• Like 1