kmos [Zomise]

kmos

Hello!

I played on the reddit MC servers way back in the day and recently got back into Minecraft in general.

A few years ago I broke a cardinal rule, I left minecraft open unattended while my girlfriends niece decided to check out some of the servers I used to play on. Long story short, she killed a dog and griefed a bit and I was banned. I wasn't actually present for the griefing so I'm currently unaware of how bad it actually was.

At the time, I accepted my fate since I knew it was my fault for leaving MC open and I should have known better. At least the rule back in the day was "your little brother griefing when you aren't around is no excuse".

I can't change the past and can only be more diligent in the future. Hoping since it's been a few years you can find it in your hearts to give me another chance. I'd like to think I contributed more to the community back then aside from this single incident.

Not sure how the process works but my current in-game name is kmos however I believe my name back then was spazcer. Still using the same account, just changed the name to reflect a gaming name I use more consistantly.

Thank you for your time!

Hi kmos! Thank you for your appeal. Zomise is no longer on staff so I will be handling your appeal. 

You're right that "your brother griefing is no excuse", but there's certainly room for forgiveness and we'd be happy to have you back. Please just make sure that you give the rules page (https://nerd.nu/rules/) a glance to refresh yourself, then feel free to hop on to the servers! 

Thank you so much. Just did a refresher of the rules and it doesn't look like much has changed aside from some new building rules which will be much appreciated. Very excited to be back.

Thanks again!